Save $20.05 off manufacturer's suggested list
Skin Type: All, Dry, Environmentally-Exposed, Rough-Textured
Equalizing Serum protects and perfects skin for flawless makeup. It Seals skin from dryness and irritants while giving even the roughest, most porous skin a smooth-as-glass look for a flawless finish the professionals use.
This paraben free PowerPlex™ glides over the skin like a rich, luxurious oil. After only two minutes, even the roughest skin feels ultra-smooth, refined and re-textured, with no trace of oil.
Oily skin appears to produce less shine – dry skin experiences a renewed vitality from prolonged moisture control.
Equalizing Serum strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier and reduces sensitivity. It provides a shield against harsh and drying environments, and creates a smooth finish for flawless makeup. This dual moisture/protection action addresses both causes of rough, dry skin.
Fragrance: Essential oils of lavender, bois de rose, geranium, amyris, petit grain, vanilla, clove, orange, lemon, Lang yang, rosemary, cedar. pH None
Paraben-Free *use before makeup for flawless looking skin
Made in USA. 1.12 fl oz in frosted glass bottle with airless pump
· Silicone blend: provides smooth-as-glass finish
· Ceramides: skin-fortifying lipid; moisturizes within skin
· Jojoba oil: moisture-control oil similar to skin’s own natural oils; keeps lipids fresh
· Hazelnut, rose hips seed, evening primrose oils: lipid-rich plant oils; moisturizes within skin
· Camellia sinensis oil: soothing oil from green tea
· Tocopheryl linoleate: forms moisture reservoir for 16-20 hours
· Retinyl palmitate: protects from environmental aging and irritation
· Cholecalciferol: smooths texture and conditions rough skin
· Lithospermum extract: soothing red extract from seaweed
· Essential oil blend: deliciously fragrant skin-softening oils
Directions: Gently smooth 1-3 pumps of Equalizing Serum over clean skin, then you can apply moisturizer. Use Solar Defender Spf-30 sun protection during the day.
Wait until Equalizing Serum is dry (about 1-2 minutes) before applying foundations or mineral powders.